Thomas Cook's Explorers Hotel takes you back in time to a land of pirates, treasure and a journey to the four corners of the world!
The Disney Parks and Disney Village are approx 10 minutes away via the free shuttle bus.
Your Accommodation at Thomas Cook's Explorers Hotel
The bedrooms are designed to make you feel like you're in your very own cabin. Crew rooms can sleep up to 10 people by way of interconnecting doors. The crew4 rooms have one double bed and two single beds and all are equipped with an en-suite bathroom, Cable TV with children's channels, Play station and tea and coffee making facilities.
Facilities & Services
- Indoor swimming pool with waterslides
- Captain's Library Restaurant
- The Plantation Restaurant (where breakfast is served)
- Marco's Pizza, serving takeaway pizzas, fries and ice-cream
- The Trader's Bar, a continental street café
- The Smugglers Tavern Bar
Click here for details of planned facility closures at this hotel
For the kids...
- Fun at the indoor swimming pool with waterslides
- 2-level indoor play area with jungle theme and galleon
- Indoor & outdoor children's play areas
- Kids fitness room
- Video games arcade (payable)